| FTBL Name a football player, without his injuries, that would have had his name 'writ in Crimson Flame.."

bamachine

Master Debater
Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I met Tyrone before he ever took the field for Bama. When he was still at Cleburne County High. I was there doing some IT work and they assigned him as a helper for me that day. He was very nice and pretty inquisitive about the work I was doing(installing WIFI Access Points). I did not really keep up with recruiting back then, still don't that much. It was a few months later when I heard he commuted to BAMA. Was in the stadium that day, I think my heart broke more than the average fan.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Prothro and Tua were both pretty much coming out after that play/series no matter what. Makes it even worse.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Tyrone was a very bad one, Brodie like someone said he had no blocking to help him.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I had no takers to my question from the other side...who would NOT have had their time in the spotlight if they hadn't been hurt? There was this fullback who had a severe head injury and had to change positions, went on be an All-American and NFL standout in his new position...

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Guys weren't it Brodie that was molested by those thugs?

Top Bottom