| FTBL Motley injury

crmstider

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
Saw on another site where Motley broke his ankle anyone with info?

I

imported_Porter

It appears to be true. It should be tomorrow though before Saban confirms anything.

Sapp888

Verified Member
Registered
Reaction score
Porterhouse, do you know what kind of player the backup Lorenzo Washington is?

I

imported_Porter

Sapp888 said:
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I'll just say that nose tackle was our thinnest position in terms of depth. Hopefully Washington will step up, but losing Motley will/would be a major blow to an already weak defensive front.

csdien

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
yea that's a huge hit, one of those suckers that hit ya just right and takes your breath away leaving you squirming on the floor for what feels like 10 minutes.

Crap is about all i have to say right now .. crap crap crap. I'd say worse but it just puts a buncha stars in it.

BigAl

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
So would you say hes out for the year or 6 weeks maybe?

G

I feel sick. :?

Motley is such a good kid. He brought life and energy to our line. I really think he was going to be the start of something special and now this.... :( .

musso

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
i had no idea it was this serious. if he's out that long, it's going to be a loooooooooong season. this really sucks.

i can just see it now: Ark, FSU, Georgia, Tenn, LSU, and Auburn just running it down our throats.

&mad

G

OK so now we have one NT if Chapman cannot go. They better start prepping some o-lineman because we have 1 NT now. This sucks. SUCKS!

bamabarney

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
IF Chapman is elgiable, I guess he will be 2nd string, if not could L. Davis move over to NT or maybe Deaderick?

I

imported_Porter

bamabarney said:
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Certainly possible. Alfred McCullough (who is currently at NT) and Jeremy Elder would probably both get reps as well. If things got really bad, Justin Britt could moving back could even be a possibility, but I doubt it will get to that point.

bamabarney

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Forgot about McCollough and Elder. Hopefully Zo will step it up and makes some plays and open up a gap for the LB's or clog up a hole to force a play outside to our LB's.

Proud Tiger

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this about Motley. I hate for kids anywhere to work hard and then get injured. Being so close to the first game makes it even worse.

bamarama007

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
LW will do better than expected,but we are weak at this position

G

Great we have 2 Freshman as back-ups with a possibility of a 3rd if you count Chapman. McCullough is pretty massive (317) and Elder has some speed. Hope they whip into shape and become mean NT's soon.

Top Bottom