| FTBL Most Important: What's on The Menu for Kickoff?

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Change for ours...pizzas tonight with friends and cards ....so will be left over pizzas.
...couple nice chicken breast from thursday.... andcheese n sausage platter from wednesday night...

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
It's not something I eat often, but I enjoy them in the fall. Haven't had any in probably 2 years. I do like the cajun ones at times. But as a rule of thumb, if some dude is set up on the side of the road in a pickup in AL selling them, they're going to be good.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
This is from my hometown. This couple had a peanut business. They were locally known for great boiled peanuts.
1602910549382.png

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Similar story around these parts but with one guy; Tony the Peanut Man. He was a staple around the Riverdogs games until he branched out and started selling at other venues (along with other merchandise.)

The guy I was referring to earlier can be found M-F at the exit for Jedburg off of I-26. Same scenario...truck and trailer pulled off on the side of the road where there's literally no place to park, but a half of a dozen or more will find room. Pure southern scene...older fella sitting in a lawn chair under the shade of an umbrella.

Top Bottom