| FTBL Most Important: What's on The Menu for Kickoff?

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Change for ours...pizzas tonight with friends and cards ....so will be left over pizzas.
...couple nice chicken breast from thursday.... andcheese n sausage platter from wednesday night...

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
It's not something I eat often, but I enjoy them in the fall. Haven't had any in probably 2 years. I do like the cajun ones at times. But as a rule of thumb, if some dude is set up on the side of the road in a pickup in AL selling them, they're going to be good.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
This is from my hometown. This couple had a peanut business. They were locally known for great boiled peanuts.
1602910549382.png

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Similar story around these parts but with one guy; Tony the Peanut Man. He was a staple around the Riverdogs games until he branched out and started selling at other venues (along with other merchandise.)

The guy I was referring to earlier can be found M-F at the exit for Jedburg off of I-26. Same scenario...truck and trailer pulled off on the side of the road where there's literally no place to park, but a half of a dozen or more will find room. Pure southern scene...older fella sitting in a lawn chair under the shade of an umbrella.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Take out from Jefferson's again. Best wings in Shelby County!

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
What ya'll cooking for TinRc Weekend. Don't tell me purina chow dog food for god sake

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
If I make is across Tuscaloosa tomorrow to pick up some surprisingly good rolls that the Sam's bakery makes, then I'll do pork tenderloin sliders. It's going to depend if having sliders is worth going to Sam's I guess....

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I was afraid of that. I don't doubt your ability in the cuisine department, just your judgment on mustard based BBQ sauce. 😈

It's about like the saturation we see this time of the season with "all things Pumpkin." I've inundated with mustard based recipes far too long. It does look good (AKA, I wouldn't push it away.)

Top Bottom