| MBB/WBB More on just how tough the schedule is this season: almost unprecedented.

1CrimsonTider

Touchdown Club
Alabama’s six games against AP top 25 opponents are the most in a regular season since Ohio State played six in 2012-13: No. 2 Duke, No. 2 Michigan, No. 3 Michigan, No. 1 Indiana, No. 4 Michigan State, No. 2 Indiana.

mando

Sideline Club
Sure would be nice to win some of these going forward. Playing them and winning them would be great to see. I know they did it early but not lately.

Bammerboy321

Bama Club
Sure would be nice to win some of these going forward. Playing them and winning them would be great to see. I know they did it early but not lately.
Well we've beaten Tennessee, LSU, Baylor, and Arkansas recently. Those are/where big games. There's four games big games that Alabama probably would have liked to have won: the home games vs Auburn and Kentucky and the neutral site games vs Iona and Davidson.

mando

Sideline Club
Well we've beaten Tennessee, LSU, Baylor, and Arkansas recently. Those are/where big games. There's four games big games that Alabama probably would have liked to have won: the home games vs Auburn and Kentucky and the neutral site games vs Iona and Davidson.
The tweet was about top 5 opponents. I think we beat Baylor, Gonzaga and lost to the Barners and UK. With the early wins we would be 2-2? The 0-2 lately was my frame of reference. 2-2 is certainly not bad and were it not for the bad losses would probably be happy with that. Unfortunately with bad losses comes the need to win these top 5 matches.

Top Bottom