| NEWS 🥎 Montana Fouts & Olympic team - UPDATED: Sunday 10/6 - McCleney selected for USA team, Fouts back for UA

RTB Twitter Bot

Ivory Club
Reaction score

Crimson Tide ace will find out Sunday if she makes Team USA
Video at the link: Alabama softball coach explains the plan with sophomore pitcher Montana Fouts for this season.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Personally, I don't think Fouts will be selected. The basis for that starts with the roster size which is limited to 15 and three alternates. We know Cat Osterman and Monica Abbott are in. Keilani Ricketts is one we know as well and she's been playing for Team USA since she left OU: older, and more experienced than Fouts. Carley Hoover (LSU grad 2018) is one I'd put over Fouts as well. And, that's not mentioning Rachel Garcia (POTY last year) out of UCLA having more experience.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I hope her the best as she try out with Team USA.

bamachine

Master Debater
Century Club
Reaction score
If she somehow makes it, good for her. Will kinda hate to be without her this next season but I bet she would come back an even better pitcher with that Olympic experience.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
That's a stacked team!

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I know that Fouts may be disappointed in not making the team, but I'm glad for what she brings back to UA for the Spring. That roster is LOADED and to think she was pretty damn close to being there really says a lot about her as a player and as a competitor!! Congrats to Haylie McCleney!!!!!

Top Bottom