| NEWS MLB seals their fate

One day, several decades from now, historians will look back on the collapse of the United States of America and be engrained with huge amounts of disbelief over how disconnected the individuals who controlled the entertainment, political, academic, and financial institutions were in regard to the people they supposedly served.

With respect I don't believe you understand the intent of those New World Order organizations. They don't care what we think because they have the money and they own everything.

Oh and F MLB and Atlanta.

TideatMileHigh

Sideline Club
With respect I don't believe you understand the intent of those New World Order organizations. They don't care what we think because they have the money and they own everything.

Oh and F MLB and Atlanta.

Oh I know what their intentions are. They wanted a globally homogenized world that is essentially a giant consumeristic shopping mall. A world that is socially anarchic, yet totalitarian and hostile towards anyone who supports any sort of moral code that doesn't espouse the right of some mentally deranged transvestite freak to wave his dildo in front of your kid. Will they get that world? In my opinion, no. Their time of ruling will come to an end, as it occurs with all ruling classes in the late stages of imperial collapse.

The part that sucks however is that we are in the "darkest before dawn" stage. They are scared as shit right now and feel threatened, which means they are going to enact all sorts of draconian laws and measures to try to eradicate any perceived threat to their rule, while punishing all heretics who don't support their degenerate world view.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Yeah, horrible look for MLB now. I'm telling you, these idiots don't understand that they are undoing so much by these decisions. Gonna love those high paying athletic salaries when they are no longer. Cable is going bye bye and the fans are getting fed up.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
I think the decision to move the game was awful, and I don't even like Atlanta (the city) or the Braves. But I stand with the Braves on this. I'm beyond tired of people, companies, etc. bullying others simply because their feelings are hurt (and it's usually over something that has nothing to do with them). MLB isn't bashful about their dealings with China (just like the NBA), yet places like GA are evil and oppressive? I'm rarely ever into boycotts, and I personally won't boycott MLB... I enjoy the sport too much. I will say that I hadn't yet renewed my MLB.TV package (but probably wasn't going to anyway this year), and definitely won't now. So, I'll be watching less baseball this summer than I have in well over a decade.

Now there is pressure from the leftist blue checks to force the SEC to move the SECCG out of Atlanta too. Just irritates me that people who are miserable have to try and make others miserable also, all the while drowning in their own hypocrisy.

And Manfred can go to hell (for a litany of reasons).

Oh I know what their intentions are. They wanted a globally homogenized world that is essentially a giant consumeristic shopping mall. A world that is socially anarchic, yet totalitarian and hostile towards anyone who supports any sort of moral code that doesn't espouse the right of some mentally deranged transvestite freak to wave his dildo in front of your kid. Will they get that world? In my opinion, no. Their time of ruling will come to an end, as it occurs with all ruling classes in the late stages of imperial collapse.

The part that sucks however is that we are in the "darkest before dawn" stage. They are scared as shit right now and feel threatened, which means they are going to enact all sorts of draconian laws and measures to try to eradicate any perceived threat to their rule, while punishing all heretics who don't support their degenerate world view.

Yet the Black vote puts them over the hump in every election.

XXL TideFan

Seer
Bama Club

You are correct. There will be martyrs made.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
No idea how legit this is (and it in no way excuses MLB, may even make them look worse), but...

One of their corporate sponsors? Google. And if that tweet is legit? LOL at how many of these products/services are available in GA. Anyone really think Taco Bell is going to pull out of GA? Is Flonase going to pull their product off shelves there? Idiots.

PurlJam

Century Club
No idea how legit this is (and it in no way excuses MLB, may even make them look worse), but...

One of their corporate sponsors? Google. And if that tweet is legit? LOL at how many of these products/services are available in GA. Anyone really think Taco Bell is going to pull out of GA? Is Flonase going to pull their product off shelves there? Idiots.
I can say if it does pull out of GA the toilet paper industry won't be far behind. :p

mando

Sideline Club
All expect
It is all simple math!!!
The ones ( like us here) that have an opinion one way.....
Are out weighed.....
By....
The sheep that have no opinion....
As long as they get their stimulus money
Opinions do not cost anyone anything. Everyone has those. The problem is no one acts on those opinions. People will still buy the tickets and turn on the games. What we can control is what we choose to do. Turn off the games and stop buying tickets. Even more cut the TV contracts. Then people will stop this stupid stuff. Do not buy Coke products or other products that have these companies speaking out about a law that they have likely not even read.

So much misinformation by the so called media that is agenda driven. If people would go read the legislations they would be shocked at how slanted the headlines are from what is really in the bill.

https://www.legis.ga.gov/api/legislation/document/20212022/201498 good summary of intent in chapter 2. People are talking based on a headline they read. Gotta stop giving the propaganda machine so much power.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
All expect

Opinions do not cost anyone anything. Everyone has those. The problem is no one acts on those opinions. People will still buy the tickets and turn on the games. What we can control is what we choose to do. Turn off the games and stop buying tickets. Even more cut the TV contracts. Then people will stop this stupid stuff. Do not buy Coke products or other products that have these companies speaking out about a law that they have likely not even read.

So much misinformation by the so called media that is agenda driven. If people would go read the legislations they would be shocked at how slanted the headlines are from what is really in the bill.

https://www.legis.ga.gov/api/legislation/document/20212022/201498 good summary of intent in chapter 2. People are talking based on a headline they read. Gotta stop giving the propaganda machine so much power.

am afraid it doesn't work with much power
Players kneel for our national anthem
Calls to turn off the tv n dont buy the tickets
And
What?
Minor setback and dissipates in a year

unless its a unified group like BLM or LGAy whatever its called

wish we had more powers