NEWS Minkah Fitzpatrick, Bo Scarbrough, Ronnie Harrison, Calvin Ridley and Da'Ron Payne will forgo their senior season.

• Thread starter Matt Zenitz | mzenitz@al.com
  • Start date
Bo declares? Hmm. Not sure why. Mid-rounder at best.

Buuuuut, the backfield just became a little less crowded, which is good for Damien, seeing as how he shared a lot of snaps with Bo.

Bo declares? Hmm. Not sure why. Mid-rounder at best.

Buuuuut, the backfield just became a little less crowded, which is good for Damien, seeing as how he shared a lot of snaps with Bo.

What you mean? There's a lot of good reasons.

1. He's healthy. Struggled mightily to get healthy throughout his career

2. He has good film. Granted it was last year, but he was coming off a serious injury last year

3. He's got to be about 28 years old... Waits any longer he'll be on a Vet minimum

4. Harris is coming back. The other Harris is a soph. #NoCarries

5. How many titles does he need?!

6. RTR

BamaFan334

Verified Member
I can't believe Harris is coming back. Obviously would love to have him as he is a stud, but not we still have a log jam with Damien, Najee, Jacobs, and Robinson. I'm wondering if he sees Tua coming in, being able to open up so much more of a playbook, and running lanes due to keeping defenses honest, and he thought he could be looking at a 1,500 yard season?

I can't believe Harris is coming back. Obviously would love to have him as he is a stud, but not we still have a log jam with Damien, Najee, Jacobs, and Robinson. I'm wondering if he sees Tua coming in, being able to open up so much more of a playbook, and running lanes due to keeping defenses honest, and he thought he could be looking at a 1,500 yard season?
Na, I think he just sees a loaded RB class. And who know's what type of injuries he could be dealing with... I found it really odd he wasn't out there on the last series.... Could have been feeding the hot hand, but that was a big moment for your #4 back.