| FTBL Mike Leach is being, Mike Leach. Check out the look on his face after messing with Kiffin.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Talk about some really good joke material here...

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Leach couldn't get that big old schnaz inside his mask. These two being in the SEC and in the same state should make for some really entertaining times...

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Just shaking my head. Why does Mike think this is appropriate?

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Some people are just cut from a different cloth...and we know Mike's an original. I'd imagine the relationship between Kiffin and Leach is just like what we're seeing when they're away from the game.

It looks just like an older brother picking on a younger one...then just giggling.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
I get Leech. I have always liked his interviews.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Do you not goof off with your friends? Would you not laugh if you saw Saban do this to Malzahn? Rivalry. Nothing wrong with living on the lighter side of life either. Honestly, being serious all of the time is what has everyone so uptight and not wanting to embrace anyone else, ever. I don't see this as life or death from war. College football needs to be more laid back like this instead of about the money and following the PC script. That's what made it fun after all.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Why not? I always considered between the lines the place not to. Everything else is fair game to goof off in my mind. With everything else going on in the world, I consider this a reprieve from all the other garbage and something that made me laugh. And who better it happen to than Kiffin.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I guess so, because it's not something that continued to happen and was a simple moment of goofing off. Please don't act as if you've been Mr. Professional at every single moment in your career without the occasional quip or comment. If anything of the stories I've heard and seen, the naval and army enlisted soldiers/officers are the absolute kings of goofing off and giving it to their buddies. Is this white privilege?

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
What the fuck does white privilege have to do with this?

I was 18-22 years old in the Navy. And yes, we horsed around...but we weren't in front of TV cameras. Like I said, time and a place.

Don't pull on someone's mask. It's just the same dumbass Mike Leach.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
But look at how it has made a lot of us smile. Something that hasn't happened with the media in a while. Leach, while he may be different than a lot of folks, doesn't hide who he is, even with the cameras rolling. I respect that a lot more than some fake asshole that smiles for the cameras and is the total opposite when they are off like Ellen DeGeneres. Point taken though, you didn't like it, and that's fine too.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Just the way pirates are...lol
And a hundred or so miles apart in a state that is....well....that is Mississippi ( 6 years living there n stint At MSU.... I somewhat understand it).....
Saddled in between 2 recruiting phenomens....O n NS....
Tough row to hoe

Top Bottom