| OT Might be coming home?

doemasters

The Rowdy One
Ivory Club
I got two more packages. From Shuttle Fly.. Both puzzles Over 500 in one and 1200 in the other. But don't worry both say 9+can put it together.Thank to all that sent them. roll tide guys
Be sure and send pictures when you complete those. Hopefully it gave you a picture of what it will look like, if not I will post the images below

i-j4whnWG-X5.jpg

i-gbF9LBQ-X5.jpg

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
The staff here at Taylor Nursing Home Rehab tell me the 11th of May.That will be my 20th day here. That was till my insurance got in it. They saying we think you ready to go home the 6th of May. My wife has call them that to soon.I tell you guys my wife may could handle me. She retired as a nurse. She work here at Taylor for over 30 years. But not by herself. Our daughter the one that been keeping you guys updated. She got a mess up thumb she got to have surgery. I just walk the most yesterday. pray for the 11th I stay till or whatever you do And for my wife.

Rolltide24

Century Club
Be sure and send pictures when you complete those. Hopefully it gave you a picture of what it will look like, if not I will post the images below

i-j4whnWG-X5.jpg

i-gbF9LBQ-X5.jpg
The flower section of the second puzzle would be a nightmare! Might drive me to stop drinking.

Hopefully they don’t rush you out of there Rick, that could be very difficult for you and Ms. rick4Bama Bit it sounds like she’s a tough lady.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
The flower section of the second puzzle would be a nightmare! Might drive me to stop drinking.

Hopefully they don’t rush you out of there Rick, that could be very difficult for you and Ms. rick4Bama Bit it sounds like she’s a tough lady.
It did when it was put on the puzzle pages, Now I got to find a place to do both of them,