| OT Might be coming home?

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
I mailed him some shirts months and months ago that never made it because we have a sorry ass postal service in this country, but atleast they actually returned the lost package to me just recently, so I will get him these shirts and make him a hat to hopefully boost his spirits. Is that one address above a good one to mail stuff to?
Great. Once we get a firm address

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
I mailed him some shirts months and months ago that never made it because we have a sorry ass postal service in this country, but atleast they actually returned the lost package to me just recently, so I will get him these shirts and make him a hat to hopefully boost his spirits. Is that one address above a good one to mail stuff to?

I think either address should work. Now that he confirmed he's going to the rehab place, I'm going to try that address so he'll get it sooner, or won't have to rely on family to deliver it to him.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
There is a thread in OUR LIFES about Rick. His daughter wrote that Rick is sick and been in the hospital since March 27, I think.
I believe she said he had pneumonia, associated with the virus. I haven't noticed any updates since that first post.
he has been in the hospital since march 27 but was very sick in the days before so he wasn't on he was very sick i had made a post but wasnt sure every one could see it. he has now been transferred to a rehab center to help him get his strength back so he can walk again and he should be there at least 21 day if not longer but may be he will be good enough to get online there and let yall know how he is doing

rick4bama

Scholarship Club
this is his daughter yall have made one daddy girls heart cry with happiness i have read most of the comments and yall are awesome. either address will work the home address and we will take it to him. or to the inn and they will give it to him he will love everything i am so glad daddy had a great group of friends.

mando

Sideline Club
this is his daughter yall have made one daddy girls heart cry with happiness i have read most of the comments and yall are awesome. either address will work the home address and we will take it to him. or to the inn and they will give it to him he will love everything i am so glad daddy had a great group of friends.
Prayers for your dad. Sorry he has had to go through this but sounds like he has a path forward to get the necessary care. Give him a big Roll Tide for me!!!!!

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Just spoke with Ricky on his cell phone. He said that he has received two shirts in the mail so far, been sent some cards and gift certificates. He also told me that he is doing PT daily, trying to build strength in his legs, has to use a walker right now and improving some every day. He wants to thank all of you for your acts of kindness and prayers.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Just spoke with Ricky on his cell phone. He said that he has received two shirts in the mail so far, been sent some cards and gift certificates. He also told me that he is doing PT daily, trying to build strength in his legs, has to use a walker right now and improving some every day. He wants to thank all of you for your acts of kindness and prayers.
Ok. Didnt get what i sent yet...snail mail for reason....

rick4bama

Scholarship Club
Great to hear. I swung by last Thursday with a few things, confirmed with the nurse he was there, but the place was on an appointment-only visitation.
yeah sorry it only by apt only now they do have weekend window visit but i didnt think any one was that close so i am sorry as soon as i find out if the window visit have to be by apt only i will let yall know. sorry with both daddy and my son being sick i havent been able to get one and update as i would like. i want to say to everyone yall are amazing. also to let yall know daddy in in alabama not va. the card still made it to him but he wanted me to let yall know that he is in alabama. thank you for all you are doing for daddy.

rick4bama

Scholarship Club
yeah sorry it only by apt only now they do have weekend window visit but i didnt think any one was that close so i am sorry as soon as i find out if the window visit have to be by apt only i will let yall know. sorry with both daddy and my son being sick i havent been able to get one and update as i would like. i want to say to everyone yall are amazing. also to let yall know daddy in in alabama not va. the card still made it to him but he wanted me to let yall know that he is in alabama. thank you for all you are doing for daddy.