| OT Me and Ms. RollllTide! Marriage

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Today is our 50th anniversary. It has been a fantastic journey and sometimes a challenge. We met in the first grade and she wore a hat I made from a paper plate in the Easter parade. She was a cheerleader in HS and I played football. We are a member of 5 cheerleaders still married to the same men.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Way to go @RollllTide!. You must have said yes maam a lot and I like what you like :). Just kidding. A great accomplishment for sure and now you can add living through a pandemic to your accomplishments.

Destiny's Child

It's Rolling Baby
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
How awesome all of these honored covenants are by you guys. Me and mine entered into covenant with God 19 years ago tomorrow. It feels like 1900 years but dang.. what journey! My best buddy, lover, confidant and sometimes unfairly the recipient of my wrath. I am sure the respect you get after 50 years is even more humbling. Hold her, love her and let her know how special she is for honoring you and Gods covenant!

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Sorry I am a day late. Thank you and congratulations as you model and live the vows you made with your wife 50 years ago. What a testament in today’s world!

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Thanks for all your comments. 50 years is a long time but a fun life if you try to make it so. She is my best friend but I still don't know why I piss her off sometimes. When I hear those pots and pans rattling, my dog and I leave the house.

Top Bottom