| MBB/WBB ***Max Effort. Continuous Growth. Selfless Love. *** (UPDATE: Tide off to boot campt )

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
@UAgrad93, @TerryP, @#80,

What's more impressive is that there are some coaches doing that conditioning work WITH the players.

Lead by example, not gonna have you do anything that I'm not willing to do myself, kind of thing.

I REALLY like what I see from our new program.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
@UAgrad93, @TerryP, @#80,

What's more impressive is that there are some coaches doing that conditioning work WITH the players.

Lead by example, not gonna have you do anything that I'm not willing to do myself, kind of thing.

I REALLY like what I see from our new program.

That's a navy seal leading the charge in the middle of August in the backwoods of Alabama. That's got the "junction boys" written all over it.

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
That's a navy seal leading the charge in the middle of August in the backwoods of Alabama. That's got the "junction boys" written all over it.
Dude, I just watched this new video, and got goosebumps when reading your post here.

My last post I said "some coaches". I didn't notice Coach Oats in the clip.

Here's a dressed up version with some new clips.

Every. Coach. Is. Participating. Including Coach Oats.

Man. You're right. This feels like a "Junction" moment.

Everybody's bought in this time though (no 3 busses in, 1 bus coming back-type scenario) . This team is appearing to be poised for something special in year 1 of the Coach Oats Era.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Staff member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Dude, I just watched this new video, and got goosebumps when reading your post here.

Everybody's bought in this time though (no 3 busses in, 1 bus coming back-type scenario) . This team is appearing to be poised for something special in year 1 of the Coach Oats Era.

The food at Farm Links will be enough to keep them there.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score

Cool Vid. Pretty sure this team won't have much trouble bonding. Nothing builds chemistry like toting your buddy around all night.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
notice Coach Oats in the clip.
I commented about this on Twitter. Easy to blow the whistle or simply stand and watch. Love to see Coach and his staff right in the middle of this with the guys!! These kids will fight tooth and nail for their coaches now more than ever!!! I'm fired up for football but DAMN!!! The blood is getting juiced for basketball after seeing this!!

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Ranked as the #1 point guard. Oats does set his sights high and believes he can recruit with the best of them.

Top Bottom