| MBB/WBB ***Max Effort. Continuous Growth. Selfless Love. *** (UPDATE: Tide off to boot campt )

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Omg, WOW.

I'm starting to think that 23-25 wins this season is a REAL possibility with THIS kind of off-season work.

Hope your right but they look like they are having way to much fun. If they are pushing beyond there current conditioning doubt they would be smiling and having fun:).

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Hope your right but they look like they are having way to much fun. If they are pushing beyond there current conditioning doubt they would be smiling and having fun:).
When it's fun, it's not work /positive spin/

Besides, they aren't gonna upload SPIN material that's negative...

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
When it's fun, it's not work /positive spin/

Besides, they aren't gonna upload SPIN material that's negative...
I remember 3x a day practices in August when I played HS football. I loved football but all of us were sucking wind by the end of the wind sprints. No one had the energy to smile :) Now the spin material makes more sense...

The 3x days were of course well before practices and sports were as regulated. heck I remember the coach kicking over the ice and water because we were getting distracted and not staying focused. A much different time indeed.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I still don't know how the NCAA thought the Transfer Portal, as defined, was going to have a happy ending when they opened the floodgates. Now they want to put more qualifying definition with the universities. Which they already possessed before the NCAA lost their minds. I guess, being thought of as arbitrary is apparently too embarrassing for the NCAA's image, such as it is these days.

Two facts I'm most convinced of here, one, kids would rather not confront the coaches when they get the itch to leave. Two, they don't like sitting out a year, regardless of remaining eligibility.

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I still don't know how the NCAA thought the Transfer Portal, as defined, was going to have a happy ending when they opened the floodgates. Now they want to put more qualifying definition with the universities. Which they already possessed before the NCAA lost their minds. I guess, being thought of as arbitrary is apparently too embarrassing for the NCAA's image, such as it is these days.

Two facts I'm most convinced of here, one, kids would rather not confront the coaches when they get the itch to leave. Two, they don't like sitting out a year, regardless of remaining eligibility.
Bingo.

Top Bottom