| MBB/WBB ***Max Effort. Continuous Growth. Selfless Love. The Nate Oats Era Program News/Off-season Thread that's NOT covering recruiting***

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
LOVE the quote about Mack.

No beating around the bush. Blount. Refreshing.

Reminds me of what Saban told Julio: "We'll either win with you, or we'll win without you"
Now that this is over with with Mack ...

One of the things I was pointing to last season was defensive efficiency. I say that, to mention this ...
When it was announced Mack wasn't going pro, I mentioned he'd been working out off campus. "Working out."
The team, in off season drills, etc., has been working out, right. From what I've learned and we've discussed, there's an philosophical change afoot. ,

You can go 6 of 6 from the arc against Kentucky but ya gotta play D!

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
I posted my thoughts on TM leaving in the wrong thread 🤪

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
To paraphrase a quote I saw from CNO, "If you have been around our staff for 2 months and are still wondering if this is the place for you, then it probably isn't" speaking in reference to Mack. Wish TM all the best but I like CNO attitude and appreciate him being willing to speak frankly about it.

BAMAneck

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Without me going back and watching old games , does anyone know the type of offense coach Oates likes to runs ? And what kind of defense does he like to run is he mainly a man or zone guy ?

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Without me going back and watching old games , does anyone know the type of offense coach Oates likes to runs ? And what kind of defense does he like to run is he mainly a man or zone guy ?
This is a fairly generic write-up that'll give a little glimpse in the 4-out, 1-in scheme.

Top Bottom