PRO-UA Mark Ingram Suspend 4 games for PED's

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE GUYS!!! After leaving the Bama program?
Leaving Bama has nothing to do with taking PEDs. These guys are under so much pressure to perform to keep their spot, it doesnt matter who you are, you can crack and try to go the easy route (especially as you age).

But with that said, Ingram is appealing it and says that it wasn't a PED, wasn't an illegal substance and is actually something that is permissible in the NFL with an exemption. So, either he simply didn't get the exemption (which he is screwed even with the paperwork from a doctor) or paperwork got screwed up somewhere. The arbitrator in the case is due to weigh in on the 16th (or before).

This is big for Ingram, he's coming up on a contract year and the Saints were probably going to give him big money if he had another great season (or someone else was). A PED suspension could cause him to have to climb his way back up again.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
When's the last time you heard of any player getting popped for HGH? You have to be a full retard to get hit with the one chemical that most are on. Usually, it's some sort of supplement that they get careless with. I hope Mark has a good excuse but for the league to already hit him with 4 games doesn't sound promising to me.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
When's the last time you heard of any player getting popped for HGH? You have to be a full retard to get hit with the one chemical that most are on. Usually, it's some sort of supplement that they get careless with. I hope Mark has a good excuse but for the league to already hit him with 4 games doesn't sound promising to me.
Those that are using HGH (or similar) are probably using masking agents good enough that they won't be busted, too. That's why most drug tests we see failed are weed or like you said, some sort of stupid supplement that has some weird ingredient in it. That's why all these guys are supposed to run any supplements by their trainers.

I'm so sick of this country telling people what they can and can't do with their own lives/bodies.

I bet mark got caught with weed in his system - gasp !

planomateo

Ready to put Tejas in the rear view, hello Montana
ADMINISTRATION
HARRY'S
I'm so sick of this country telling people what they can and can't do with their own lives/bodies.

I bet mark got caught with weed in his system - gasp !
LOL, the country isn't telling them anything. He knows the rules and gambled...

utstnx

TIDE FOR LIFE
articles iv read said it was not PED's (roids) and it was not an illegal substance(pot/crack). Article said that it is an allowable substance with doc permission you just have to file paperwork for exemption from the league. Which Mark says he did...and had filed with his docs letter with the league. There is a hearing i think on the 16th with arbitrator. Sounds like hes getting the shaft if its true...especially on a contract year. I read a report where Mark honestly didn't sound too happy with the Saints. Asked about contract year...and he was like "I love it here and i hope to stay here but it is what it is." Would the saints turn him in on this to keep the money down and other teams away. I know.....i know...sounds crazy but im telling you sounded like his love for Nola was gone. And iv heard of teams doing much worse to save on the cash. Especially if they think Kamara is the future. IDK. I hope he wins his appeal, has a amazing year and the saints pay up and keep him and Kamara. They could have gone to the super bowl last year. One freak play at the end of the game in the layoffs. Still makes me sad :(