| MBB/WBB 🏆 MARCH MADNESS 🏆- Kansas stages historic comeback to beat North Carolina in down-to-the-wire thriller for NCAA men's basketball title

Rolltide24

Century Club
Houston just went 1-20 from behind the arc and lost by 6. That’s the worst 3-point shooting game I’ve watched. Outside of that Houston Rockets/Golden State Warriors game 7 where the Rockets misses 27 straight and still had a chance to win. Must be a Houston thing!

PurlJam

Bama Club
Houston just went 1-20 from behind the arc and lost by 6. That’s the worst 3-point shooting game I’ve watched. Outside of that Houston Rockets/Golden State Warriors game 7 where the Rockets misses 27 straight and still had a chance to win. Must be a Houston thing!
The final score was most games halftime scores...it was hard to watch...not sure Duke/Arky is gonna be worth watching either...they be wanting Shitchefski in the finals pretty bad since it's his curtain call.

Rolltide24

Century Club
The final score was most games halftime scores...it was hard to watch...not sure Duke/Arky is gonna be worth watching either...they be wanting Shitchefski in the finals pretty bad since it's his curtain call.
Yeah, Coach K and his band of underachievers have finally figured out how to play together. They’re going to be tough to beat, the way they’re playing. I think Villanova is probably the team to beat. Duke will put it to UNC if they play next round. So I predict Villanova over Duke in the final.

TerryP

Misomaniac
Ivory Club
I see people "ho-humming" about seeing four blue bloods in the Final Four. There stands a good chance we're about to see four teams playing for the title and all of them have won at least three NCAA basketball titles. That's never been seen before but we'll still see "it's the same old, same old."

It's not.

PurlJam

Bama Club
I see people "ho-humming" about seeing four blue bloods in the Final Four. There stands a good chance we're about to see four teams playing for the title and all of them have won at least three NCAA basketball titles. That's never been seen before but we'll still see "it's the same old, same old."

It's not.
Long as it ain’t Duke…have I told you I don’t like Duke? Maybe I’ve hinted as much in a few post. 😂

Tidestalker

Crimson Tide Club
It's a real shame the 'Nova guard got injured. I can't see them having enough firepower now to sneak by Kansas.

And I can't see Kansas' guard play being enough to overcome Duke.

The only hope for seeing Coach K go out with a loss is the Tar Heels.... I'll be pulling for them on Saturday

1CrimsonTider

Touchdown Club
It's a real shame the 'Nova guard got injured. I can't see them having enough firepower now to sneak by Kansas.
They do rotate four pretty frequently.

The only hope for seeing Coach K go out with a loss is the Tar Heels.... I'll be pulling for them on Saturday
I'll get tired of hearing about him this week. I wouldn't mind seeing him win another ring. He's a hell of a basketball coach.

Top Bottom