| MBB/WBB 🏆 MARCH MADNESS 🏆- Kansas stages historic comeback to beat North Carolina in down-to-the-wire thriller for NCAA men's basketball title

bamanc50

Sideline Club
It’s going to be interesting to see how the refs handle Duke going down the stretch. Great story for coach K to go out a championship winner after his great career. However, will it be with a little help from the folks in the stripped shirts???

mando

Sideline Club
It’s going to be interesting to see how the refs handle Duke going down the stretch. Great story for coach K to go out a championship winner after his great career. However, will it be with a little help from the folks in the stripped shirts???
That will be a given. If you are going to beat Duke you will have to be the refs also. Make it that much harder because they are already playing well.

Rolltide24

Century Club
This game is painful to watch. Every time Duke misses a shot or loses a ball, the whistle blows against UNC. It’s just blatantly uneven. They’ve finally whistled Duke for a few fouls here in the last 6 minutes. Not sure why they started now.

mando

Sideline Club
That was a really good game. I honestly expected Duke to win comfortably because I expected uneven foul calls and expected Duke to come out and play out of their mind for Coach K especially since UNC went to Duke and won in their last game. I guess a 21 rebound game by their big kid and a 21 point 2nd half by their other guy (do not now their names) had something to do with that.

Rolltide24

Century Club
Duke played 7 guys in total last night, 3 freshman. It’s realistic that all 7 could declare for the draft.

UNC played 1 freshman, for a total of 3 minutes. 2 seniors, 2 juniors and 3 sophomores were the contributors last night.

I for one believe the experience was the difference. Duke had the 5 star studs, but UNC had the time together on the court.

Championship should be good. Kansas starts 2 seniors, 1 junior, and 2 sophomores. And brings 2 seniors off the bench. They only have 2 freshmen that see the court and together they average 3 PPG. So we’ll see little to no freshmen in that game. I would say that’s unusual but just last year there was only 1 starter in the NC game that was a freshman (Suggs).

Rolltide24

Century Club
If you guys didn’t watch the women’s NC game, you missed a rebounding clinic by USC. They out-rebounded the Huskies 49-24 and had 21 offensive rebounds. 21! Impressive performance against a coach who was 11-0 in NC games.

What we’ll probably hear some crying about is USC shot 26 FT’s to UCONN’s 4. Fouls were 21-11. But USC’s size was a huge factor in the fouls, UCONN couldn’t defend them without fouling.

Rolltide24

Century Club
NC game was a lot of fun to watch. UNC went on a huge run to take a 15 point halftime lead, only to give it up slowly over the 2nd half. In total, 10 players in double figures and 5 players with 10+ Boards. Really balanced. 1 Freshman saw the floor, played a minute or so and his only stat was 1 foul.

PurlJam

Bama Club
NC game was a lot of fun to watch. UNC went on a huge run to take a 15 point halftime lead, only to give it up slowly over the 2nd half. In total, 10 players in double figures and 5 players with 10+ Boards. Really balanced. 1 Freshman saw the floor, played a minute or so and his only stat was 1 foul.
Didn't see any of it. I saw the highlights this a.m., 8:30pm Monday night tip off kicked my ass. :)

Top Bottom