Raekwon Davis
Josh Jacobs

The ones I expect to leave:

Quinnen Williams
Anfernee Jennings
Jonah Williams

colbyjacks

Verified Member
You think Anfernee is gone? Haven’t seen any buzz on him. If Irv gets a high grade then he needs to go. He would still be splitting catches with everyone else again. Don’t know about Davis. With us losing our whole DL, he would be getting double teamed again next year.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
You think Anfernee is gone? Haven’t seen any buzz on him. If Irv gets a high grade then he needs to go. He would still be splitting catches with everyone else again. Don’t know about Davis. With us losing our whole DL, he would be getting double teamed again next year.

I could see Anfernee staying, but with the bad injury, it feels like he is going to test the market. Irv would be part of a super special bunch of skill players if he stayed. Never can tell. I hope they all are a super tight group. We've had Foster, Allen and a few others decide to stay for their senior year. We need that for a super team next season.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Irv has put in one hell of a year. I don't think splitting catches is going to upset him, because he has shown he can be productive with what he does get and any tight end will never command more passes than a true wide receiver. Would be excellent if he did stay since we are losing a tight end to graduation.

TerryP

ADMINISTRATION
If he goes, Josh Jacobs would be taken ahead of Damien Harris. I don't see him staying.
It's my understanding he's getting good reports in terms of how they feel he's going to grade out. I don't expect Josh back. If he does, he's following the same route as Damien.

It's something we'll likely never know but that doesn't stop me from wondering who the five will be that Saban sends out to be graded. (And, I also suspect given the number of players we've seen drafted, the NFL makes an exception and allows a few more after the original five.)

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Agree with Bama-Clemson 1 & 2. We both have our offenses back. They lose Renfro (thank the good Lord) and two linemen. UGA will probably be a similar team as this year, talent-wise. It could be a repeat of 2018. Will USF finally get some cred in 2019 if they beat LSU in the bowl game and claim their 2nd consecutive national championship?

If Josh goes, it will be cool to see Najee get the bulk of the carries. I have high hopes for him as the #1 RB.

Also, who do we have coming in at RB in this class. Saban's MO as a coach has been to land an absolute stud every 2-3 years. Richardson, Henry, Harris. Not disparaging the Ingram's, Yeldon's, Lacy's, etc. They just didn't get the hype of the 5* #1 HS recruit that the other 3 received coming in at UA.

colbyjacks

Verified Member
The only thing about Najee is that he runs so tentatively in the first few yards. Once he gets going then he is great. But it is almost a "paralysis by analysis" when it comes to him picking a spot and getting north/south.

Top Bottom