| MBB/WBB (Lunardi) NCAA Bracketology -- Projecting the 2022 March Madness men's field. Happy spring! ~ Bama on the #1 line, Philly.

TerryP

Ivory Club
I don't see this as silly. It's no different than college football's poll's, true, but they aren't as they've been described either.

It's an educated guess, but not one that's based on pure speculation. Lunardi knows the talent that's on hand now and the success the staff has had on the recruiting trail hasn't gone unnoticed.

What's funny here is before this past season there were more than a handful of conversations talking about how good this team would be. We saw that happen. Now the program is getting more national attention with the media seeing the same thing we did a year ago. And we still seem to have fans doubting. 🤷‍♂️

mando

Sideline Club
So who is doubting them? The talent on this coming team will be better than what Oats had this year but the experience level will be less. I am looking forward to seeing if Oats can sustain and even improve on last year. Hope and expect so.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
I don't see this as silly. It's no different than college football's poll's, true, but they aren't as they've been described either.

It's an educated guess, but not one that's based on pure speculation. Lunardi knows the talent that's on hand now and the success the staff has had on the recruiting trail hasn't gone unnoticed.

What's funny here is before this past season there were more than a handful of conversations talking about how good this team would be. We saw that happen. Now the program is getting more national attention with the media seeing the same thing we did a year ago. And we still seem to have fans doubting. 🤷‍♂️
No...its silly....
Because its in brackets....
Preseason rankings in spring....based on presumed talent are silly enough...
But just before a season starts....at least it’s known who will be on team...
Right now...thats not known....

but... it was probably a fun exercise for a writer....and some desperate readers...

as far as Bama....if the 2 players testing the nba waters come back....we agree...
on quality of team.... and excitement for Bama bball...and full house......which will be a first in a long time...

TerryP

Ivory Club
No...its silly....
Because its in brackets....
Preseason rankings in spring....based on presumed talent are silly enough...
But just before a season starts....at least it’s known who will be on team...
Right now...thats not known....
Tell me which player on Bama's roster has talent that's presumed? Or say any of the other three teams on the one line?

Kansas, Michigan, 'Nova, Purdue, Ohio State, Arkansas, Baylor...all of those teams have talent that's not presumed as well. And, they're ranked at the top of his projections as they should be.

It's not a Dionne Warwick genre' here.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Tell me which player on Bama's roster has talent that's presumed? Or say any of the other three teams on the one line?

Kansas, Michigan, 'Nova, Purdue, Ohio State, Arkansas, Baylor...all of those teams have talent that's not presumed as well. And, they're ranked at the top of his projections as they should be.

It's not a Dionne Warwick genre' here.
...the bracket thing...or even rankings....in April for September/October

and has to be based on returning talent...which is what’s presumed...right?

we think we know who will be back...but til they show up....such as Shackleford n primo...maybe others

TerryP

Ivory Club
@50+yeartidefan you're arguing against yourself. If the talent is returning, it's not presumed. Burnett is proven. Gurley proved it against Bama, among others.

Shack and Primo are not going anywhere.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
@50+yeartidefan you're arguing against yourself. If the talent is returning, it's not presumed. Burnett is proven. Gurley proved it against Bama, among others.

Shack and Primo are not going anywhere.
Lost me there.....but...i know what you mean...
And...
You know what i mean...(return for sure..is not presumed...unsure ...about returning is presumed....lots happen in 5-6 months)

( i agree ,..PROBABLY...they arent going anyplace)

I know we both are looking forward to both football...and round ball..
Can leave it laying there