| MBB/WBB Looks like Petty and Lewis are gone

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I figured both would leave, and both have exhibited a lot of growth over the past year. Kira is a no brainer to me, but I think Petty is on the cusp if he could work on his turning over the ball. I wish both would return to build a core that can sustain Oats a couple more years, but I understand them leaving. I do wonder if this virus is going to hurt them in the form of a potential no Pro Day or working out in front of attentive executives from the NBA. I don't personally believe they have had eyes on them like other Freshman blue chippers like Maxie, Wiseman, and Edwards. So therefor no Pro Day hurts their draft status in my mind.

Bama Club
Reaction score
I can see Kira going. I understand Petty's decision he has a child not sure he gets drafted since there are only two rounds. His handle is not good he will get his pocket picked right and left in the NBA. To make it in the league you have to have a complete game.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Petty is making the wrong decision IMO. He does have the option to play overseas because I just do not see him drafted. I also think Lewis would be a legit, high first round pick if came back one more year. I do think he will be drafted, just don’t think it will be first round.

Top Bottom