| NEWS Les Miles harassment settlement uncovered during LSU's probe into their handling of sexual assault cases

mando

Sideline Club
Read in some article where Les Lawyer was saying Les trusting ways get taken advantage of by others. He was just trying to help these ladies.:).

TerryP

Ivory Club
Read in some article where Les Lawyer was saying Les trusting ways get taken advantage of by others. He was just trying to help these ladies.:).
It's my opinion these reports leading up to today are meant as a distraction. Picture the game of three card monte for a second (and try not to laugh considering it's also called "Find the Lady.")

Les getting taken advantage of my the LSU folk, eh? If we're going to go there let's also talk about Les taking advantage of LSU with Jeff Long. That "job offer" by Arkansas never was going to happen. That was nothing more than two friends working the LSU system over for a raise for Les. If you doubt that look where he landed; specifically under whom he's working for now.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Kinda pathetic that LSU is putting this out there now in my opinion. LSU isn't doing anything to extinguish the fire with this

Did Kansas know about this? If not, I'm sure they'd have appreciated the info.

It's my opinion these reports leading up to today are meant as a distraction. Picture the game of three card monte for a second (and try not to laugh considering it's also called "Find the Lady.")

Les getting taken advantage of my the LSU folk, eh? If we're going to go there let's also talk about Les taking advantage of LSU with Jeff Long. That "job offer" by Arkansas never was going to happen. That was nothing more than two friends working the LSU system over for a raise for Les. If you doubt that look where he landed; specifically under whom he's working for now.

“The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.”

1614954312433.png

TerryP

Ivory Club
Culture. Just like some of us have been saying all along.

EvugK0bWYAIto_0

EvugK0ZXEAQQ1P2

mando

Sideline Club
Wow Old Les and LSU about to be in some deep stuff. Well maybe not Les. I do think LSU is trying to do damage control one way or another.

18Champs

Century Club
Been right here. Just more willing to accept everyone as their own way
"Their own way."

“ Before Derrius Guice played his final game at #LSU (the Citrus Bowl after the 2017 season), he sexually harassed a 70-year-old attendant during a HS championship game. It was reported to university. "Guice was never put thru the University’s disciplinary process," report says.

18Champs

Century Club
Dameyune Craig, now the receivers coach at Texas A&M and then at #LSU, wanted Sharon Lewis to fire one of her student workers who threw a drink at Drake Davis one night at a Tiger Land bar.

Craig denied a request to be interviewed by Husch Blackwell, per the report.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club

Kansas has placed head football coach Les Miles on administrative leave and the university will conduct a full review to determine the appropriate next steps on his future, Jayhawks athletic director Jeff Long said in a statement Friday night.

The decision came after reports into Miles' conduct while coaching at LSU in 2013 were made public this week.

EDITOR'S PICKS
"Even though the allegations against him occurred at LSU, we take these matters very seriously at KU," Long said in the statement. "Now that we have access to this information, we will take the coming days to fully review the material and to see if any additional information is available. I do not want to speculate on a timeline for our review because it is imperative we do our due diligence."

Mike DeBord, who was hired last month as Kansas' offensive coordinator, will oversee the football program with Miles on leave, sources told ESPN.

Miles was not in the KU football offices Friday. The Jayhawks hired him in November 2018, signing him to a five-year contract at the time

mando

Sideline Club
Going to be hard to plead ignorance and against lack of control by the people in charge. LSU is about to get hung out. How will this impact Oger?

Not making light of this situation but big picture in SEC has Saban broken all these universities trying to stay up?

TerryP

Ivory Club
Not making light of this situation but big picture in SEC has Saban broken all these universities trying to stay up?
You aren't the only one who sees the timeline here. Their fan base was broken that night in New Orleans. It appears it did a number on Les as well.