| FTBL Latest on College Coaching changes

Justneedme81

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Bulovas - 8/11 on FG in 2019 (96.7 percent on Extra point)

Will Reichard was 4/7 (95.5 percent on Extra Point)

Bulovas- 14/18 on FG in 2018 (92.6 on Extra point )

Austin Jones 1/2 on FG in 2018 ( Was 72.7 on Extra Point)

Look at the game logs for the 2019: http://www.cfbstats.com/2019/team/8/kicking/offense/gamelog.html

It wasn't a bad season on kicking wise. Percentage is misleading since rarely kicked more than 3 times.

Punting:

We struggled.

Delong- 33 yards <- We gave him every chance to get his confidence up before turning to Reichard and then Perine. Bernier kicked in the last game of the year.

Bernier 42 yards

Reichard 38 yards

Perine 44 yards.

So no we didn't really struggle... So Folks need to look at the stats and think logically before blaming it on Banks.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
For a Championship level team..... those stats are awful.... for a mediocre team....i guess ok.... and this wasn’t first year....
Kicking game laugh of country...
Put 13 on field vs AU in critical time....after missedFG again... GOT OUTFOXED BY GUS.....that’s enough to can someone right there....missed x pts...fgs...punting awful....confusion on sidelines getting STs out on field....
don’t know what nick sees in him...

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Not one to just say fire someone but hard to argue with that point. I think Gus bus is a joke and this has been my biggest knock I have on Saban. He has not just completely owned and embarrassed Gus and the barn. This is both puzzling and embarrassing to be honest. For full discloser, I grew up in the 60's and 70's and truly remember bama football from the 70's on. The Bear completely owned the barn so that is my frame of reference and what I expect.

Rant over now back to lets fire the special teams coach....

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Bama Club
Reaction score
Just my take but Nick's approach is business each week with not a lot of emotion. That has served him well as we see by the his success. The barn is all emotion when the Tide comes to town and it will continue as David vs Goliath. Bama isn't matching them when we travel to Lee County.

And I believe Gus understands Nick's defense as well as Nick and he attacks what he views the weakness of such defense...with success.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Josey not a personal comment to you but I am of the mindset I don't care. Unacceptable its the barn and I do not have any respect for the high school coach. He should never beat bama. I know I am biased big time and this is unreasonable but that's why I am a fan lol. I feel the same about the Viles but I at least have some respect for them and their program (not much though lol).

CmnRef

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I guess we need to get rid of Saba and get someone who has your depth of knowledge about football and real rivalries.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
I know what i saw....That’s what they have aST coach for...if nick intervened....then it would be on him...but it was Banks.... and that was just one on STs. .... preparationis also on Assistant Coach and werent prepared...could have moved to punt safe...got outfoxed by Gus
But nick must feel different...so it was onto citrus bowl...probably any way

Justneedme81

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I'm seeing some rumors on twitter that we're not done with changes on the staff and that Golding may be moved off the field.. Not sure how legit that is. @TerryP any true to it?

Top Bottom