| FTBL Latest on College Coaching changes

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Looks like Lane is trying to hire any Bama coach he can. Reportedly offered Cochran an on the field job to get him to change schools even.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Let me know when Venables leaves Clemson. OC leaving doesn't excite me as much. Lots of shake up though.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
An interesting note for this holiday break.

About a week ago Chip Long was back on campus talking with Saban. If you recall, he was interviewed last year. Sark isn't going anywhere so we know it wasn't an interview for the offensive coordinator position. As of today, there are no opening on offense.

It's just one of those news bit that I find interesting. I've read where Long is talking with other programs in college and the NFL as well (met with Mario.)

rammerjammer

Gump 4ever
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Any scuttle-butt on whether or not there will be defensive openings?

Rumors on the Rant were that nothing would happen until all the early signings were done. That was last week.

I know Bowl prep is key right now, I would imagine January might would heat up a few more changes after the play offs.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
"Barring a significant change in plans, the Miami Hurricanes and offensive coordinator Dan Enos are expected to part ways after today’s Independence Bowl," tweeted Tim Reynolds of the Associated Press shortly before game time.

After one hideously bad season and a shitty bowl game where Miami couldn't muster a single point against Louisiana Tech he is gone already... I wanted this guy to be the OC after Locksley left, too. YIKES 🤦‍♂️

Top Bottom