| FTBL Kiffin is putting together a pretty good staff at Ole Miss.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Comprehension isn't your forte is it? He used a comparison for Saban's obsession with football. He also compared him to his own father (Monte Kiffin). He said that Saban lives and breaths for football which is what makes him so good at his job. You would have to be looking for something to complain about to twist that into a negative.

rammerjammer

Gump 4ever
Scholarship Club
Reaction score

You're missing the point entirely. Brooks had been incarcerated so long, that he couldn't function in the world outside of prison. Saban is so in to coaching football and it is the only world he knows......he couldn't function with out it.

Coming from a guy that worked with him for 3 years, and the rumors, we as fans hear, about how hard Saban works himself and his assistants. I think it is a pretty good analogy to explain Saban's workaholic mentality.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I know Coach Bryant was in piss poor health in the end, but he said that he would die without it and did a month later.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Outrage is an exaggeration. My point was that Coach Saban helped Kiffin with his career and then when he gets a chance to take a jab at him, he does. That one was in poor taste. Saban has changed other things and has a healthy philanthropy about life. He has also helped a lot of careers. I don't see coach Saban anywhere like Brooks. That was sad and pathetic. Sorry if I hurt your feelings because I don't agree with your opinion. I can comprehend that analogy just fine. I comprehend that you wear your watch on your right wrist so you can keep it wound.

Top Bottom