| MBB/WBB "Juwan Howard throws a punch." (UPDATE: Howard suspended for the remainder of the regular season.)

TerryP

Misomaniac
Ivory Club
Outside of these two games with Wisconsin's coach is there really an "actionS" here with Howard? I don't know of anything else.
I don't follow Michigan basketball that closely; rarely in fact. The Fab Five bit was enough for me years ago.

BUT. That's a good place to start, isn't it?

• Pay for play with that group is part of what shapes my opinion. Remember, that's been admitted to by Jalen.

There are a number of smaller stories that have revolved around him for his entire career.

• While he and Weber were with the Wizards we had the story/charges of sexual assaults.
• The lawsuit against Howard for willingly passing on a sexual transmitted diseases in Chicago.
• Back when I was at UA I remember him being arrested, and I believe convicted, of DWI.
• It's up to you if you want to make a judgment here or not. I recall him being sued for child support. It's reported he has as many as a half of a dozen (up to eight I think) children he's fathered.

Fab Five indeed.

Justneedme81

Sideline Club
I don't follow Michigan basketball that closely; rarely in fact. The Fab Five bit was enough for me years ago.

BUT. That's a good place to start, isn't it?

• Pay for play with that group is part of what shapes my opinion. Remember, that's been admitted to by Jalen.

There are a number of smaller stories that have revolved around him for his entire career.

• While he and Weber were with the Wizards we had the story/charges of sexual assaults.
• The lawsuit against Howard for willingly passing on a sexual transmitted diseases in Chicago.
• Back when I was at UA I remember him being arrested, and I believe convicted, of DWI.
• It's up to you if you want to make a judgment here or not. I recall him being sued for child support. It's reported he has as many as a half of a dozen (up to eight I think) children he's fathered.

Fab Five indeed.
Six children.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
I'm not a fan of Michigan.

'00, Orange Bowl. At the time I chalked up their fan behavior to the weather in Florida in the winter: "they just don't know how to act when there's no snow."

What year was it Bama hosted UM in the post season, softball? My experience with their fans that weekend left a bad taste in my mouth: plain and simply put, "I just don't like 'em."

Harbaugh.

Warren and his actions during the Covid year.

Now this.

Can you tell me one redeeming quality found at Michigan?
I got some family up there! Best I got! Otherwise, I don’t much care for them either.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Been pissed about a timeout for damn near 30 years and finally snapped!😂

He started it with his comment of “I won't forget this!” Wisconsin coach grabs his elbow to likely try and explain his reasoning but Howard goes “postal”! I’m with @TerryP , his ass should’ve been fired after his run in with Turgeon. Clown thinks this is the NBA I guess.

TerryP

Misomaniac
Ivory Club
I got some family up there! Best I got! Otherwise, I don’t much care for them either.
Oh! I got one now.

Several years ago my dad was in the restaurant business in the Flint community with a few Wendy's. The city had been doing some work and left a hole dug out next to the entrance, fairly close to the road it was located on.

He put a sign up that said, "Beware of alligator" beside the hole. Shocking how many stopped and looked.

So, a redeeming quality could be fodder; definitely gullible.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Oh! I got one now.

Several years ago my dad was in the restaurant business in the Flint community with a few Wendy's. The city had been doing some work and left a hole dug out next to the entrance, fairly close to the road it was located on.

He put a sign up that said, "Beware of alligator" beside the hole. Shocking how many stopped and looked.

So, a redeeming quality could be fodder; definitely gullible.
My family relocated years ago due to work. They live in Saint Joseph.

Top Bottom