| FTBL Julio traded to Tennessee Titans.

Rolltide24

Century Club
This is very exciting news. If only we had a better QB than Tannehill. He’s not awful, but often a game manager. 15th to 20th in yards, completions, attempts, etc. But they’ve run the ball more than the league average, which has helped take the pressure off him. He just hasn’t felt like a super bowl winning caliber QB. But neither did Trent Dilfer.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Immediate Titans fans. Screw the Falcons. Losers. Hopefully Calvin can get away before he wastes his career.

Yep. I wanted the Falcons to do well simply because of Julio, but I have zero love for any Atlanta teams. I do like Matt Ryan, and I think he's a good dude, but I can also see why he drives Falcons fans crazy.

bamanc50

Sideline Club
Yep. I wanted the Falcons to do well simply because of Julio, but I have zero love for any Atlanta teams. I do like Matt Ryan, and I think he's a good dude, but I can also see why he drives Falcons fans crazy.

Atlanta has several problems but QB is a big one. Ryan is not mobile. Usually when he gets any pressure you can expect a QB sack. Glad to see Julio out of there. Maybe Calvin can do the same sooner rather than later.