| RECRUIT ⭐⭐⭐⭐ JUCO 6'3", 197lbs Corner- Khyree Jackson has committed to Alabama.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
UO, OU, UF, and Bama are the four teams he's reportedly choosing from and it's not a done deal for Bama. There are those around him saying Bama is right in the middle of this one. One to watch, IMO. Great talent here.

Announcing at 6PM ET, Saturday.

2.jpg

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
JMO but this kid could completely explode (in a good way) in a CNS defense

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I've read several evals on him and each projects him to be a star; many calling him another first rounder.

On another note Jackson is one of those players whose story shows not all conferences are playing on the same level playing field when it comes to recruiting. Here, it's a SEC stipulation that may come into play (although I'm told we'll like his announcement.)

SEC rules state Jackson will have to complete three semesters at EMCC before he'd be eligible he'd be eligible for SEC play. The B1G 12 only requires two. His college choice looks to be between OU and UA.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Never have enough quality D backs........ hope it works for us....

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Just a few more hours and we're looking at a 2-fer Saturday.

Tidestalker

Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
How much more special can a dude look physically? I mean, even at Alabama... This dude just looks different.

Always have to give the caveat in regards to the JUCO guys facing a few more challenges, but physically he is mind boggling. He has legit speed and flexibility for such a big DB.

The one guy that comes to mind is Ronnie Harrison. I know he was a a safety, but the physical traits are similar. And who knows... Like @TerryP says, playing Star is as much as an all around position as any.

Can't get him on campus soon enough... RTR!

Top Bottom