Football Josh Jacobs' Surgery a success (updated with Josh's report.)

Che Boludo

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Had N. Harris and Robinson all year, gave Bo too many carries and placed Jacobs at risk. No judgement, just a head scratcher trying to figure out personel decisions sometimes

uagrad93

Jack of all trades!!
HARRY'S
Had N. Harris and Robinson all year, gave Bo too many carries and placed Jacobs at risk. No judgement, just a head scratcher trying to figure out personel decisions sometimes
Coaches always like to play the semantics game, "are you hurt or are you injured?" You can play through some pain! You're never 100% once the season gets started. All of the old clìches.

Birdman37

Verified Member
Jesus Christ. I broke my ankle back in October and I can't even begin to imagine the pain and mental toughness it takes to play football on that. Unbelievable.

Bamabww

Bench Warmer
HARRY'S
I broke my ankle back in October and I can't even begin to imagine the pain and mental toughness it takes to play football on that.
I've had a broke ankle as well and agree, he's some kinda tough to be able to play football. Hope his surgery goes well.

EasyTider

Attention Whore
Makes me feel better about not using him as much. I never understood why he wasn't be used more once he came back from early hamstring injury. I thought our staff was blind.

Coaches always like to play the semantics game, "are you hurt or are you injured?" You can play through some pain! You're never 100% once the season gets started. All of the old clìches.
Got that right......back in the day, I got my kneecaps knocked around to the backside of my legs in the first half playing against the Parrish Tornadoes.....had to play the whole second half running backwards. ;):notall:

I noticed his running style this year seemed different, he was not making the same kind of sharp, quick cuts, making tacklers miss as he was Damn broke ankle last year. I attributed it to maybe the lingering hamstring injury that took so long to heal.

Birdman37

Verified Member
Yeah they told me the same thing. Mine swelled up for about a year and a half after I was released.
Yeah its daily swollen like a grapefruit and sore. More of an aching pain than anything. The cool thing is that all three of the local coaches here have been really cool about setting me up a table by the score keeper table for basketball games so I can keep stats and everything instead of having to climb the bleachers up to "press row" up there. Troy hasn't been as accommodating lol

TerryP

I play triangle in an air band.
ADMINISTRATION
Jalen did look and act a little like he got his bell rung in the first half. It would be interesting to know.
He was tackled once in the first half where his head hit the turf pretty hard. I think I remember a comment in the game thread with someone saying "ouch!"