NEWS Jonah Williams talks Tua's 'stitch job' - TideSports.com

T

Tidesports!

Jonah Williams talks Tua's 'stitch job' TideSports.com

Because of the high ankle sprain he sustained during the SEC Championship Game, Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa had to undergo a surgery that Williams feels like every member of the Crimson Tide has gone through, including himself.

“We call it a stitch job, Williams said. “Throw some wires in there, and you know. I know Cam (Robinson) had it, and he was back in seven or eight days getting ready for LSU in 2015.”

Saban said last Sunday surgery and recovery is normally about a two-week deal. Alabama plays Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl on Dec. 29. That’s a little more than three weeks away.

Continue reading...

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
HARRY'S
We all hoping it going to be just two week! But the way Tua plays he will be playing in a bout 7-8 days like Robinson.

sk33tr

el jefe
HARRY'S
regardless if he's ready to go full-speed by the 29th, at least we have a former starter who can take the wheel and knows how to win games.

as someone alluded to in another thread, i think we had our one game where shit goes wrong (and still won) and got it out of our system. OK is a good team with a good offense, but i'm sure they haven't played against a defense like ours.

Sure hope #13 progresses well from his injury. I am concerned about his decision making process that has regressed these last several games. He used to move pretty quick to dumping to a back if things weren't to his liking down the field. Now he takes a sack or grounds the ball in addition to the sack. This lull is so unlike his 1st 3/4 of the year.

Jalen's ankle was injured in the TN game it certainly took him more the two weeks. Hopefully Tua is a fast healer.

Last edited:
Lets be honest... OU is putting in a game plan for their offense to score at will against our defense.

For them to be putting in any gameplan against our offense with their defense is just plain unrealistic.

Top Bottom