| FTBL Jimbo says A&M is going to beat Nick's azz..

bradenob

Extra Point Club
Oh HAYELLL NO!!!

Fisher better have a good D to slow us down by Oct 9. I think we will be gelling on O then, and our D will give their inexperienced QB and OL a hard time. Would love to see us put it on them big just to prove the point!!!!!

sk33tr

el jefe
Bama Club
I do like that they can joke around with each other. And I'm sure there was a lot of truth in what Jimbo said. But when it comes down to it, Coach Saban is all about the business and there's no one who prepares better for a game, than him. And Jimbo's right, he wrote a check that he now has to try to cash. But he might find the funds unavailable for withdrawal on that one. Still, should be a good game this year. I'm anxious to see how the guys who are still there handle the pressure of being on top and having that target on their back. But most of them have been there, before, so they know what's expected of them. Not only from us fans, but especially from Coach Saban.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
I do like that they can joke around with each other. And I'm sure there was a lot of truth in what Jimbo said. But when it comes down to it, Coach Saban is all about the business and there's no one who prepares better for a game, than him. And Jimbo's right, he wrote a check that he now has to try to cash. But he might find the funds unavailable for withdrawal on that one. Still, should be a good game this year. I'm anxious to see how the guys who are still there handle the pressure of being on top and having that target on their back. But most of them have been there, before, so they know what's expected of them. Not only from us fans, but especially from Coach Saban.

yep.... puts pressure on himself though....AnM boosters didnt want him for smack talk....they demand results....close last year to getting in....should have if it would have been closer vs bama...

4 months togo

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
0-3 in his first 3 seasons versus Saban and they haven't been close AT ALL!!!! Would've had a little more juice to it had the prior 3 games been within 1 score.