| FTBL Jaylen Waddle injury news

94 Grad

Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Championship game is Jan 11th if we make it that far... could be an outside chance on that.

If it’s more at the 6 week mark, December 7th... then both playoff games are possible. The Dec 19th SEC championship would be a stretch.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Get well Waddle!!

94 Grad

Century Club
Reaction score
Reharb has already started.

Heavy rehab in 6-8 weeks would be running cutting. If that starts Dec 7th, he’d have 4 weeks of running cutting to get ready for a NCG. That’s very doable... however it would all depend on how he progresses. We really won’t know much for many weeks so it’s all just speculation at this time.

Destiny's Child

It's Rolling Baby
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
I just pray for a full recovery and what is best for Waddle and his family whether that be another year in college or the NFL. Great player who gave his all in everything he did for the university and was a perfect example of what you want out of a student athlete.

He loves to play the game and worked his ass off.. one of my personal favorite Bama players.

94 Grad

Century Club
Reaction score
I was just stating what was said. Heavy rehab in 6-8 weeks is what was reported. That would be with the boot off.

Rehab starts before boot removal. Getting flexibility and range of motion start pretty much immediately.

I really have no idea when he’ll be back. Each person is different. Time will tell and I have faith in the staff that they will make good decisions and do what’s best for Waddle. It’s 11 weeks to a NCG... so it’s a possibility for sure.

it’ll take 6-8 weeks for the bone to heel, so I doubt we’d know any more until at least then. After that... if the bone is healed... rehab will depend more on Waddle and how he progresses.

Top Bottom