| FTBL Jaylen Waddle injury news

tider79

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Has there been a statement on the exactness of Jaylens injury..hearing different opinions. will we know something different after surgery,,,,is he having surgery?

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
As I recall Saban in his press conference said it was a high ankle sprain with a fracture.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Anybody got any Chinese herbs we can use to fuse it all back together in time for our game against LSU? All joking aside, I hate this. Hate seeing guys get hurt. He's a tough kid, so I have zero doubts he's gonna be fine. My son wants to draw a picture and send it to him, so does anyone know where mail goes to the players?

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
One other reason the injury sucks (admittedly selfishly), is that there was a pretty dynamic offensive package that revolved around Waddle in the backfield. Sark teased it a couple of times, even going back to last season's A&M game, but there was some stuff they were keeping in the playbook for some bigger games ahead. I hate that we didn't get to see a full career from him. Much like Tua, it just feels like we were cheated, even though that's how the cards fall sometimes. It was kind of hard for me to find enjoyment in the game after he went out. By all accounts, he's a really good kid and a good teammate. He's going to be drafted and I hope he has a long, successful, and fruitful career in the League.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Injuries are just part of game....sad but true...
Everytime i see one.... i think of Prothro ......

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Hate to see ANY kid get an injury but it is part of the game. Just hate it for the kid. Hope he recovers and comes back good as new. Here is a question I have not heard anyone ask, does this at least get him to pause and consider coming back next year? I would assume since an ankle probably not. Does this impact his draft position if he does go out?

bamafan9201

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
This is a really big blow for the offense. Bolden is good but not nearly as explosive or as big of a threat. One of the few people we couldn't afford to lose for a year. Hope Jalen gets better and does well in the NFL. Hope one of those back-ups and people we brought in step up to fill the explosive play void. We need a speed guy to take the top off the defense.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Time to accelerate development of one of the younger guys. Hate it but will help for next year. Hope it does not cost us this year.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Yeah, they saw enough in Bolden last year to use him in some wildcat situations as a freshman.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
How many time could CBS show him getting this injury? But the SEC crews also show it multi time!

Top Bottom