| MBB/WBB Jahvon Quinnerly: "I’ll keep it short and simple. I’m coming back."

mando

Sideline Club
I was not sure if it was official he was coming back or not. Would be good for him to do so. I hope we see the JQ that was closer to his first year. That would be big. I think JD through the rotation out of whack and somehow effected JQ. Pure speculation of course.

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Crimson Tide Club
JQ is/was between a rock and a hard spot due to the timing of his injury. He might be ready by January for SEC play but being a PG and all that is required I wouldn't think he would be at his best but then you never know.

If the kid wanted to return, then no way would Nate decline his request. The only other option would have been to receiver a medical scholly and his playing career at Bama would have been done at that point. He could have rehabbed at Bama and then given the pro system a try. I assume a player on medical scholly can access the all the same process as the other players?

Hope it works for JQ and Bama.

mando

Sideline Club
Good luck JQ. Pure speculation but I think we see more of the first year JQ or at least I hope so. That would be good for him and Bama basketball. You can say what you want but something never aligned between him, Shackelford and JD last year. That seemed to lead to JQ pressing which caused his productivity to go down. Hope he comes back at 100%, stays healthy and catches the same lightning in a bottle as the SEC championship tournament run that he had. He has it in him.

Top Bottom