| FTBL Is it time to rename the SEC? Southeastern just doesn't fit anymore.

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Big10 - All of the teams aren’t big and there are more than 10 teams
Big12 - Most of the teams are little and there are less than 12 teams
ACC - While many teams are in states that are on the Atlantic Coast, one team (Florida State) is on the Gulf Coast and another team (Pittsburgh) is in a state that doesn’t border any coast.
PAC12 - Similar to the ACC, many teams are in states that are on the Pacific Coast (if you don’t count Arizona, Arizona State, Utah and Colorado). At least they counted the number of teams correctly.
SEC - All but two teams are in states classified as the Southeastern region of the United States.

Based on my analysis, I think it can still be called the Southeastern Conference.

mando

Sideline Club
Big10 - All of the teams aren’t big and there are more than 10 teams
Big12 - Most of the teams are little and there are less than 12 teams
ACC - While many teams are in states that are on the Atlantic Coast, one team (Florida State) is on the Gulf Coast and another team (Pittsburgh) is in a state that doesn’t border any coast.
PAC12 - Similar to the ACC, many teams are in states that are on the Pacific Coast (if you don’t count Arizona, Arizona State, Utah and Colorado). At least they counted the number of teams correctly.
SEC - All but two teams are in states classified as the Southeastern region of the United States.

Based on my analysis, I think it can still be called the Southeastern Conference.
If it is good enough for you @OldPlayer it is good enough for me :).

TerryP

Ivory Club
or College Football South
I've mentioned this all falling together this way.

Several years ago Jackie Sherrill was speaking with the REC and his main topic that evening was how we were headed towards super conferences. He appeared with Paul this week:

Top Bottom