| FTBL In a version of a "sub-tweet" FOX Sports pretty well says "The PAC isn't going to give us a great ball game."

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
An interesting move by FOX Sports for their Saturday (noon) kickoff.

It should give them a leg up on ESPN simply because they are going to feature a good B1G game. What's catching my eye is it's as if they're saying "The PAC won't have a game that'll draw." Lord knows they aren't kicking off at 9AM.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Putting on a good game at noon is def. smart especially when 90% of ESPN's noon kickoffs are the drizzling shits.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
If it not the SEC then, it's not a good game!

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
9 am start....bullshit.....thats crazy for pac 12..... crazy for fans.....crazy for teams....

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I actually like the later FS1 games. Instead of overloading the 2:30-4:00 slate, it gives us the opportunity to catch some solid games instead of flicking back and forth between other big games. I felt like last year sucked television wise because every good game was on at the same time as the other good game of the day. I missed a lot of football because of that.

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
I actually like the later FS1 games. Instead of overloading the 2:30-4:00 slate, it gives us the opportunity to catch some solid games instead of flicking back and forth between other big games. I felt like last year sucked television wise because every good game was on at the same time as the other good game of the day. I missed a lot of football because of that.
Yep. And if u go to games you seem to miss a lot. I like attending afternoon game .......... and have good power game that evening to sit back n watch
I don't like going to game with 8-9 pm start time
But if its Bama. I will go no problem

Top Bottom