| LIFE If you have your lights off for Halloween but are actually home and don't have a reason other than you hate children

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I could leave our on till midnight and no would stop by! I live out in the county and no kid are around.

Bamabww

Bench Warmer
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Mike, I believe the Good Book says something along the line of "judge not lest you be judged."

@rick4bama this is the 4th year in a row we had no trick or treaters. The good, or bad in my wife's point of view, is I have lots of candy to eat.

rick4bama

Scholarship Club
Reaction score
@Bamabww We move back here in 1995. We had maybe two treaters since then. We would buy candy, but end up eating it.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
I know folks who don't want to deal with answering the door. They used to leave a bowl out with a one-per-kid sign until each of them started finding it empty way too fast. Folks nowadays just take it all if you leave it unattended. Now they leave their lights off and sit in the family room at the back of hte house or just go out for dinner to avoid it all. Sad really.

sk33tr

el jefe
Bama Club
Reaction score
so if someone is at home with the lights off and they don't hate children......what then? and who's to say that this person hates children and that one doesn't? or is he just saying that if you're at home with the lights off you hate children altogether? i wonder if he ever thought that some people might not have enough extra money to buy candy and that's why they have the lights off. or maybe they just don't believe in halloween. it might not be about hate, but simply about not caring for that day, in general.

some people need to live their own lives instead of talking shit about how others live theirs.

rick4bama

Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I know this isn't about the light being off but it to me is something good!

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Well then, I guess I better crank up some old drivin' n' cryin'.

Top Bottom