| FTBL "If not for Osama bin Laden, September 11 would only be remembered as Bear Bryant's birthday." - Fred Thompson's character on Law & Order.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score

jdpas29

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
Amen to that... also my son's birthday. He is 7 today. bless his heart when he gets older and has to see and hear all this media relative to the trade center attacks.

TideatMileHigh

Registered
Reaction score
Or the day the Chilean Military started to giving out free one way helicopter flights over the Pacific Ocean to communists in 1973.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Amen to that... also my son's birthday. He is 7 today. bless his heart when he gets older and has to see and hear all this media relative to the trade center attacks.
Sadly with the culture we're turning into, it will be forgotten and erased. We now have football players on national TV kneeling during the anthem. For whatever their reason is, you would never have thought you'd see this day when the attacks happened or when we started to heal.

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
Sadly with the culture we're turning into, it will be forgotten and erased. We now have football players on national TV kneeling during the anthem. For whatever their reason is, you would never have thought you'd see this day when the attacks happened or when we started to heal.
Sadly. You are so right. But they kneel or choose a ass to represent their product. I choose what to buy and when to turn tv off
Have same rights!

MunchyOs

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
9/11 is a bad day all the way around. In addition to the attacks on our country in 2001, my dad died on this day in 2017.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
RIP to those who've lost their lives due to 9/11.

/ soapbox /

And now we have the f'ing The Patriot Act as a result of 9/11. We've given away so much...

Yesterday I saw a snippet of Alyssa Milano talking with Sen Ted Cruz about gun control, she was asking can't we just try it's better than nothing. Alyssa, as soon as we enable further gun control, we'll never undo them. Try doesn't get undone in the future, it's just further tightened.

Much like ObamaCare, it will never be undone. Same as all the other social reforms - Social Security, Food Stamps, etc. The government will continue to get bigger and will require more taxes to pay for these things.

She's afraid for her kids? Aren't her kids in the most gun controlled environment in the US, California. Chicago has tight gun laws too...but I digress.

/ soapbox /

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Reaction score
9/11 is a bad day all the way around. In addition to the attacks on our country in 2001, my dad died on this day in 2017.
Today is the day my dad was buried at Arlington Cemetery in 2003 within sight of the Pentagon.

Top Bottom