| OT I found this today. NASCAR/Tide.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
yeah......probably the drinking part is ....uh....some wierd color....
I have only seen the green BB coke bottle twice...when i talked to he guy at the museum....he said he had never seen one....
So I donated mine...probably sitting in storage room with the other million items...should have kept it...
The storage room is as impressive as the museum...

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
More so, in my opinion. We don't see much of anything on display when compared to what they actually have in storage. And geez, it's been almost two decades since I've been through their archives.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Took my son for his first museum visit before a game last season. I was a little disappointed. I hadn’t been in a few years and it didn’t live up to the hype of what I remembered from previous visits. I imagine they do have some cool stuff in the “basement”.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Alabama has more museum worthy artifacts in the football facility alone than most schools would have in their museums. NC trophies, Heisman's, all sorts of other awards like Outland, Maxwell, etc. Every national championship ring on display, and the Mal Moore lifetime achievement brag bag display which is incredible.

Top Bottom