| OT I found this to be pretty neat. RollTideBama net worth and ranking in the world (traffic)

1CrimsonTider

Registered
184, 858 out of how many millions of sites?

rolltidebama.com is 1 decade 9 years old. It has a global traffic rank of #184,858 in the world. It is a domain having com extension. This website is estimated worth of $ 64,800.00 and have a daily income of around $ 108.00. Furthermore the website is monetizing from Google Adsense. As no active threats were reported recently by users, rolltidebama.com is SAFE to browse.

Traffic Report
Daily Unique Visitors:8,651
Daily Pageviews:43,255
Estimated Valuation
Income Per Day:$ 108.00
Estimated Worth:$ 64,800.00
Search Engine Indexes
Google Indexed Pages:7,740
Bing Indexed Pages:Not Applicable
Search Engine Backlinks
Google Backlinks:105,000
Bing Backlinks:2,530
Safety Information
Google Safe Browsing:No Risk Issues
Siteadvisor Rating:No Risk Issues
WOT Trustworthiness:Not Applicable
WOT Privacy:Not Applicable
WOT Child Safety:Not Applicable
Website Ranks & Scores
Alexa Rank:184,858
Domain Authority:Not Applicable

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Edge is no worse than Chrome anymore since they deprecated their internal engine and replaced everything with a Chromium base. Matter of fact, Microsoft is actually improving Chromium. Just pick which company you want to have your data.

sk33tr

el jefe
Bama Club
Edge is no worse than Chrome anymore since they deprecated their internal engine and replaced everything with a Chromium base. Matter of fact, Microsoft is actually improving Chromium. Just pick which company you want to have your data.

Neither of those two, I can tell you that. <-----typed on a Windows computer :ROFLMAO:

TerryP

Ivory Club

I used Edge as a test. Can't replace Chrome as my backup browser though. And nothing replaces Firefox as I can really set it up properly.
What? The promoted ads for Brave haven't made you switch? No DuckDuckGo?

Honestly, it had been eight, maybe nine months since I looked at browser usage and then it was more about which mobile devices people were using at the time. I did notice the group only had about 1.5% that were using Edge. (The comment, satirical, didn't quite translate, eh?) I offhandedly noticed the increase and found it interesting it only about half of what the worldwide market share is today. (Roughly 3% using Edge now.)

ALL of this ... details around our update coming soon and the addition of PWA to the site. Coincidently, not fully supported by iOS yet, again!

sk33tr

el jefe
Bama Club
I used Edge as a test. Can't replace Chrome as my backup browser though. And nothing replaces Firefox as I can really set it up properly.

Yeah, I use Firefox. I'm done with Google.

I used to prefer Chrome over Firefox because of the speed. Firefox was insanely slow on my computer, for some reason. But after an uninstall, reinstall, it was just as fast, if not faster than, Chrome. So I got rid of Chrome and use Firefox.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
What? The promoted ads for Brave haven't made you switch? No DuckDuckGo?

My search engine is firmly stuck with Google. Yes they have too much info about me already through my phone, but I will be damnd if their results don't match what I want a lot more easily than other engines (Bing, DuckDuckGo, StartPage, SearchEncrypt). Although if you want more "adult" results Bing is for sure the easiest to find things on.

As far as Brave, their cryptocurrency scheme is an issue as is the fact that their ad blocker is crap compared to uBlock Origin. And at home I run multiple PiHoles using Unbound for recursive DNS on site along with uBlock on all my browsers so I do a much better job overall than they ever could.

Matter of fact, in the last year I have tried: Chrome, Chromium, Edge, Vivaldi, Brave, Firefox, Waterfox, Safari, and Opera. Firefox is still the best of the bunch. I fear we may be soon stuck with only Chromium based browsers as a valid option and that pains me.