| FTBL Hugh Freeze

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Ole ms is a wanna be. Period. No way to see it any other way. Now Kiffin will inject some smoke into the program But.... little fire. He is not ole ms forever
But they can have the seasons. A few. But not sustainable. Same as USCe. Get a great QB. Some talent gets developed. Bam.

all same that Freeze can ( will) do at USCe

not long term sustainable. But. Wow. A few seasons

Terry. He aint staying at Lberty. You know it.
he is hottest name on the market

we'll see though

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I have a co-worker who's related to a WR prospect who is working up the chain a bit. Camped well and is having a good season, has moved to a 3-star. Had MTSU and Syracuse offers, and then went verbal with Liberty. Freeze's success, of course, is a draw for a WR, but his tremendous success can be a warning that he won't be there after a commit. He's recently gotten an offer from GaTech, which has little upper class pressure on playing time in skill positions, and of course is in a higher level conference. From the family's perspective, you have to wonder if Freeze will be around, plus the kid's a really good student and would benefit from a GaTech education...decisions, decisions, decisions.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
since...for what ever reason..... my pad doesnt show others quotes....
Let me just say...ditto....lol

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
he wont be around..... people can stick their head in the sand...( i call it ostrich management).... but....its reality..
Where he goes.......who knows...i think USCe....but TN ...Michigan ( i doubt that)..
FSU... Texas ( i doubt that)....but he is going....
Its the "thank you young lady for the date( Liberty)....but I have a marriage proposal from a Super model ( any of many)"

Top Bottom