| FTBL Hugh Freeze

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
So what school goes after Freeze in the off season and who ends up landing him?

BamaFan615

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
First team that comes to mind - Vols

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Look for the Vols to beat Florida on this year, Jeremy ain't going anywhere after that win for a while.

The 3* in this class, that ain't gonna get him over the top though.

BAMAneck

Century Club
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Texas seems about ready to sell that soul for a winning coach that buys his players , “tha ladies”.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Had not considered Tx and Michigan. Both could be looking for sure. The Barn and Tx may win just enough games to make it hard to pull that trigger with Freezes baggage.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
A lot will reach out to him (but the COVID money issues will limit the openings obviously). When he got into coaching, the job he wanted most was Tennessee. If auburn makes a move before Freeze does, they'll absolutely test the waters on him (and I hope they don't get him). I could see Texas having some interest. From what I understand, his preference is to stay in the south, but money talks I guess.

tide92

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Vol fans seem to believe that they’re stuck with Pruitt through next season due to finances. I doubt he goes north of the Mason Dixon line especially if he knows that an SEC job like Auburn or Tennessee would be available in a year, but Texas - I could see him going to Texas if they are looking. Herman may have Texas doing well enough to stay a while longer if he wins out.

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Reaction score
Nobody thinks South Carolina will be looking? They sit at 2-4. He's been there long enough to expect results.

Utah State has already fired their coach so I know there's an opening.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I would think SC might be an option. I would not think Freeze would be as attracted to that gig but would probably take it if no other option and the SEC Office allowed it.

Top Bottom