| OT HUGE favor...Really want this cap!

bamafan4ever

Scholarship Club
I normally would never ask but I have looked everywhere and Fanatics has been out of stock for weeks: If anyone knows of where one is, I would happily Venmo the money and give extra for your trouble......

1614571647154.png

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
@bamafan4ever I can see this now! You had the UP/Fed X truck show up with a package! Then he begin to unload several boxes of Alabama camo cap for you. With that little extra you taking about. You look at about $25-30 a cap with that extra.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
I don't know that story but I don't plan on turning anyone in for anything. Thanks in advance!

I posted about #18 hats on Instagram saying they were available. Someone got with the licensing folks and ratted on me. Got a nice little phone call about it, and was forced to take it down, as well as some Rose Bowl hats I had made. Now that I look back on it I should have told them to kiss my ass on the #18 hat since it was a hat I made for myself just before the game, but they had me on the Rose Bowl ones.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
I posted about #18 hats on Instagram saying they were available. Someone got with the licensing folks and ratted on me. Got a nice little phone call about it, and was forced to take it down, as well as some Rose Bowl hats I had made. Now that I look back on it I should have told them to kiss my ass on the #18 hat since it was a hat I made for myself just before the game, but they had me on the Rose Bowl ones.

cant have bama lose a single dollar....you know...
Ridiculous ..... had a artist friend that did a print of some atlanta braves...Glavine,,Maddox...Smoltz....i think... Braves office called him and toldhim.. ok thistime...but dont do without permission again....and got him papers to get permission... way it should be handled.....
Did a bama print...too. Helped him with permissions....
Gave me signed print with London, Curry, Copeland signatures

C4556CC3-D2F3-4CB8-BF2D-84443E276D21.png

planomateo

Ivory Club
I don't see it on 47Brand's website, if give them a call or email them to figure out what's going on.

EMAIL: orders@fortysevenbrand.com

*Our goal is to respond to all emails within 24-48 hrs.

PHONE: 781-702-2921