| MBB/WBB Hubert Davis expected to be hired as North Carolina basketball coach, replacing Roy Williams

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
I remember when Williams snubbed NC to stay at KS, really chaffed the Carolina faithful, and then they welcomed him home. They absolutely look for Carolina bloodlines. Funny thing, Dean Smith was a KS guy.

mando

Sideline Club
Give em a break.... a near half courter....for the W...in ot
Was an awesome game...
but the charge call at end of regulation with 1 second saved the Zags bacon... was a charge...but could have gone either way...
I was actually replying (should have hit reply) to RollTide24 who had the final already set for Baylor and Gonzaga before the Zags played but he did caveat it with "Assuming the Zags make it of course".

That game was one of the best Basketball games I have seen in a long time. Gonzaga has just sliced through everyone so I was shocked at how that game played out but it was an incredibly entertaining game.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
I was actually replying (should have hit reply) to RollTide24 who had the final already set for Baylor and Gonzaga before the Zags played but he did caveat it with "Assuming the Zags make it of course".

That game was one of the best Basketball games I have seen in a long time. Gonzaga has just sliced through everyone so I was shocked at how that game played out but it was an incredibly entertaining game.

yep. Best i have seen. The bama vs ucla was pretty awesome too...
Just those free throws....dang