| LIFE Hey autophiles! Here's a view from "Back In The Day" of an old K-Mart parking lot circa mid 70's. How many of these cars can you identify?

Reaction score
@TerryP, Hey, looks like a pic from the FredFlix channel on the tube.
0 Cuda
1 Maverick
2 Chevy
3 Duster ?
4 Ford Pu
5 ?
6 Olds ?
7 Olds ?
8 Pontiac
Mr. Cragar made tons of money with that style of rims, still my favorites.
I bought a set of Crager SS for Dad's 67 Impala ….40 bucks each and on credit a Slim Yeagers service station but I was making 17 bucks at week working after school and on Saturday.....

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Staff member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I posted this on the Dabo thread when the discussion went to corvettes, but it probably belongs here:

I bought a '77 C3 from a lady in Vestavia in 2007, did a little work to it and made it my daily driver for 75,000 miles over three years. It was the last year of the flat back window. It was fun, and a big change from the '72 Chevy stepside I'd restored and driven 75,000 miles the preceding three years.

I love old cars, in general I'm a Chevy guy, but my only classic car I have now is a '65 Mustang. I've had it for 24 years, will probably have it from here on out. 289, A-code engine, Rally-pac with tach and clock on the column and rally mags and a spare in the trunk. Power steering, and manual front disc brakes, which were a pretty rare option.

Here's a photo from when I had them both, and another of the stepside

IMG_0303.jpg

I actually miss the pickup more than the C3. Prices for those trucks have gone through the roof.

RTR,

Tim

Top Bottom