| OT Hello to all.

psychojoe

Smart Pill Addict
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Just dropping by to say hello and see what is up on the board I spent a lot if time on. Three years ago I lost my wife to cancer, and in the summer of 2017 I begas n my own battle with prostate cancer. This was successfully treated with low dose radiation and is in my rearview mirror now. Around a year and a half ago I crossed paths with a lady I have known since the sixth grade. We are both widowed, and we began dating . Long story short, we are engaged. If circumstances permit we will tie the knot about a month from now.

The Corona virus was late getting into Alabama, but it is growing fast. About a hundred cases so far, with over half of them in the greater Birmingham area. Nine so far in Shelby County where I live.

My health is very good for my age, but I am in the vulnerable age group, and I am taking precautions, some intentional, others due to circumstances. My prayer is that if we take the appropriate actions the danger will quickly diminish.

Hope that all of you guys are doing well.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I been thinking of you. Glad to hear about your up and coming wedding!

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Good to see you, sir! Glad you've recovered and are doing well.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
@psychojoe, I've really missed your view on round ball ...especially with the new coach. That's a thread in itself ...

You still working at Home Depot? What department was it ... plumbing?

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
One more thing @psychojoe !1 I miss your write up of the weekend college games!

c5vetman

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Joe,

Good to see and hear from you! My condolences for your wife, but congratulations on finding new love! I too, have recently gotten remarried!

Stay safe out there!

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Good to read your story @psychojoe! I have missed reading your posts. Thankful you are doing better with your health and congratulations on the engagement! Looking forward to seeing you on here a little more often now. Blessings to you!

Top Bottom