| FTBL Have you guy seen the little dust up about Auburn, their new logo which isn't a new logo but it's a different logo that's still the same?

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I think I've got that right.

Surfing around a little yesterday I caught this comment ... haven't looked to see how much truth is in it, but it's amusing.

Now, coming across this response from Auburn ...

I appreciate effective communication lines. 🤷‍♂️

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Saint Louis fans just got a revision of an old theme and they are pretty convinced they have a new logo, even though tweaked sounds about right. Hardly anyone reinvented the wheel to break out the new stuff.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Brandon Marcello continues to prove his ignorance of all things.

Car manufacturers do this every year. Updates = new, change = new. It's not that hard of a concept is it?

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Reaction score
To me, if you look at the old and new logos, you'll see the new logo appears a little squished compared to the old. It's not "new," just modified. Now all the Auburn fans need to buy new hats, t-shirts and underwear.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
The new one looks like shit. Granted so did the old one but at least you could make out "AU" on it. Now it just looks like the A is in front of... something.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I know I'm in the single minority heyah, but I have always thought their logo was pretty cool. I think their helmets are Top 10 in the country actually. The new logo does take away from there actually being a 'U' in there, so I do think it looks worse. The explanation sounds pretty weak, because the logo has still been used, printed, manufactured without any hiccups and purchased just fine for how long now?

Never embroidered it myself, but the A takes center stage either way, so there are most likely some jumps that occur when producing, but you get that with a ton of designs. Of course the guy only mentioned digital stuff.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Got one of those facebook page saying vote No on the new one.

Top Bottom