| FTBL Hat tip to Will Anderson here.

mando

Sideline Club
When I watched this yesterday I did not recall thinking there was anything wrong with the question. He was not being ask to compare Tyson with Young or the other QB's or even ask who is doing best. Simply ask where he has seen Tyson grow as a QB. I also have no idea who was asking the question. Maybe that has something to do with the reaction.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
When I watched this yesterday I did not recall thinking there was anything wrong with the question. He was not being ask to compare Tyson with Young or the other QB's or even ask who is doing best. Simply ask where he has seen Tyson grow as a QB. I also have no idea who was asking the question. Maybe that has something to do with the reaction.

Why is that a question for an outside linebacker with his hand in the dirt after a handful of Spring practices? A sophomore at that. All he can attest to is movement in the pocket. He doesn't know anything about their reads or anything they do in their position/offensive groupings.

SoCalPatrick

Sideline Club
He's been pushing a Tyson narrative for a while now. He has a history of creating stories where there aren't any.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
tenor.gif

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
The guy asking the question has been pumping Tyson up since January. He is a joke and not a very good one I might add. It might be a plausible question to ask a WR or RB, but to ask a OLB who spends the majority of his time clear across the practice facility from him is just ignorant.

mando

Sideline Club
The guy asking the question has been pumping Tyson up since January. He is a joke and not a very good one I might add. It might be a plausible question to ask a WR or RB, but to ask a OLB who spends the majority of his time clear across the practice facility from him is just ignorant.
Ok I missed that the guy asking the question has a narrative and has been trying to create a controversy. Did not know that. If that is the case, Anderson was probably coached to not take the bait.