| NEWS Harvey Updyke is Dead

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
He made me laugh with the call in to Finebaum. I hate da barn but would never consider harm to anyone or anything.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Auburn Alumni magazine had an article about the trees dying long before Harvey. I've seen it. Think posted it here.

This whole thing was nonsense.

This whole ordeal was silly. I certainly don't give a shit about their trees, they give a shit (pun intended, toilet paper reference)

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
The trees were definitely dying before he poisoned them. They were supposedly trying to save them but it wasn't going to happen. Every year they had at least one large fire due to a cigarette catching the TP hanging all over and they had used high pressure hoses to get the TP off for a long time before stopping that.

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Reaction score
The whole thing was silly. He gave himself WAY too much credit. The barners gave him WAY too much credit. The trees died mainly because of the way the barners ravaged them over the years. If anything, the "poison spikes" sped up their ending just a smidge. The barners used it to go crying to the other fan bases around the country. Most didn't give a shit. Some Oklahoma State fans kissed auburn's ass over it, but that was about it. But that was mainly due to the fact that it was down to us and OSU as for who would play LSU in the national championship game after the 2011 season. It was hilarious. Some Okies told the barners that their fan base had been "so nice to them" on message boards, but the Bama fans had not been, LOL 🤣🤣

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Reaction score
I forgot that their beloved trees have already had to be replaced again because of a fire. That shit was on them. Although, I'm sure that they tried to pin that on the "evil empire" too. One of them got really fucking stupid and tried to insinuate that the guy responsible for the deaths of Rod and Paula Bramblett was a Bama fan. Granted, it was one idiot that said that, and he quickly retracted, but it just goes to show how fucking ignorant and ridiculous they are. The guy responsible for the loss of two human lives was one of their own. And he sure as shit is no angel.

Top Bottom