| NEWS Greg Sankey's Demand of Mississippi - SEC may ban Mississippi from hosting events if Confederate-based flag isn't changed

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Well that will shut em up. I don't understand why anyone could kill a baby when we have knowledge of birth control methods that work. What are women thinking?

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
Q&A for the board.
14 murders in Chicago on Fathers Day. How many were by cop? Remember, this mayor condemned armed vigilantes for guarding their own neighborhoods against the peaceful looting marxists.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
"educated idiots" (@TerryP this is all the civility you mentioned huh?). Real ironic that you call me an idiot and suggest I dont know what SECESSION is yet you don't know the difference between it and SUCCESSION.

You can make any argument you want to about treason vs. , but the Confederacy was 100% treason. The irony that the same people that wrap themselves in the American flag on a daily basis are the same ones that proudly fly that flag is just jaw dropping.

The South "just left", then fired on Union forts and then got destroyed. Your point?

When you say your "fucking ancestors" were brought as slaves to this country, I'm assuming you mean Irish indentured servants, yeah I have that same family history and it is not the same as chattel slavery and its pretty pathetic that so many people keep trying to make that comparison.

When it comes to the "Confederate flag," the part that never gets brought up enough is the fact that the flag that so many people wave so proudly was never the actual Flag of the Confederacy. It's a battle flag and only became popular in the Civil Rights era, I guess its only a coincidence that that is also when the KKK adopted it too. Tell me again how it has nothing to do with racism.

I hold not one shred of pride for that flag, for the Confederacy or anything it stood for and it makes me physically sick that so many of my family and friends continue to parade it around like it's some bastion of freedom.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Yeah you are very, very transparent.

@TerryP if you ever wonder why some of our black posters that used to post around here dont anymore, look no further than this bullshit and posts like the one in the NASCAR thread. You should have banned me. I cannot talk football or anything else with people like this. I'm actually physically sick reading the bullshit on this site right now. Do me a favor and delete my account. I just deleted my bookmark of it. I have been coming on this site since I was literally in high school and I am embarrassed of that.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
The spelling mistake is my unfamiliarity with the finer aspects of an iPad. Prefer android. I was not calling you an idiot, merely bemoaning the fact that educated/indoctrinated idiots are in abundance. The Irish issue was worse than chattel slavery. Africans were treated better because they were much more expensive to invest in. The Irish and English poor that were snatched up and sold in the colonies lived very short lives. Lots of material out there if you would only bother to pull away the blinders and educate yourself. I didn’t call you an idiot. I don’t venerate the Confederacy but I do know that the winner always writes the history books.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Physically sick? Good lord what a sissy. You simply want to take away people's freedoms, the same thing these protestors supposedly want for themselves. They claim they aren't provided the same freedoms and life that others are given, yet you want to limit the freedoms of others, however wrong they may be, you want to limit them and not allow them to be free. Talk about ironic. Just say it, you want everyone to be just like you. Sheesh, and here you are getting physically sick over some words. That's soft.

RollllTide!

Bama Club
Reaction score
Is he being red shirt by any chance

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
That really wasn’t directed at him but it is my mistake for not putting it better. I have used the term educated idiots most of my life after turning 40. A former HR manager that I worked with comes to mind first. I have always placed a premium on education( not indoctrination) and life long learning. My mind can be changed.

RollllTide!

Bama Club
Reaction score
Why would any flag make a difference to anyone for any meaningful thought. The only flag that would get me shaking would be a pirate flag at sea. Seeing the Dixie flag warms my heart for my great great great grandpa that served in the civil war. NOT. I see it as a reference to our bloody past that we don't need to repeat. It's the same thing when I see a cross or any other symbols that we have. None are meant to cause division.

We have the freedom to fly any flag we want. Be careful on what you restrict. Buttons that are on your shirt could be next if they are cross stitched.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I read where a player from Miss St. said he wouldn't play because of the Mississippi state flag? But he did play with Miss. St. last year? So why didn't he protest or go to another school?

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
@BamaBoyJosh BTW, just curious.

You installed Avast the last of March, first of April...have to look deeper. How's that working out?

Top Bottom