| CURRENT EVENTS Great Misuic

Kirk Van de Graaff

Gravity Checker
Scholarship Club

Rolltide24

Century Club
Great article! I’ve passed by this house hundreds of times but never seen it looking this good. He’s transformed the place, it looks incredible. I wish his effort would spread to the rest of Sheffield. Dilapidated town needs a ton of TLC. It’s been depressing to drive through it the last 30 years.

Rolltide24

Century Club
An interesting observation Eleven, WSJ has profiled 3 houses in the Shoals this year. One in Florence recently, one in Tuscumbia early in the year, and now this. Who’d have thunk it, WSJ in the Shoals. Maybe they have a writer with local ties. I’ve got to close friends/family that write independently for some major publications and live there, but neither have done these articles.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
An interesting observation Eleven, WSJ has profiled 3 houses in the Shoals this year. One in Florence recently, one in Tuscumbia early in the year, and now this. Who’d have thunk it, WSJ in the Shoals. Maybe they have a writer with local ties. I’ve got to close friends/family that write independently for some major publications and live there, but neither have done these articles.
Yeah, I was going to mention it, same writer on the other two house articles, including the downtown one that enclosed an open lot and the couple moving back buying the home from Elvis' bass player, and this article was by a different reporter. They did a pretty neat weekend getaway article on Birmingham a couple of years ago, too.

Top Bottom